Food Pantry – Tuesday 1-3p
- No Referral needed for food items
- Referral needed for clothing voucher
- Donations may be dropped off on Sundays 9a-12p or Mondays from 9a-3p
- List of needs: Shampoo, Body Soap, Dish Soap, Laundry Detergent
- We collect used clothing in 13 gal. bags (this helps us get clothing vouchers)!
FriendSpeak – Sunday/Wednesday
180xChange – Thursdays 7p – Recovery Ministry
180XChange is a life change recovery community of Christ believers who gather together weekly to encourage each other and apply spiritual action steps to overcome the pain and unmanageability of life. We aim to help people begin a journey that allows God to heal, transform, and create the image of their true self as a child of God. Questions? Contact Karen Ball at: 317-403-5220
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN 180XCHANGE?
HURTS: Individuals who have been hurt: perhaps you have suffered from emotional abuse, chronic illness, depression, anxiety, divorce, grief, physical abuse, or sexual abuse.
HABITS: Individuals who hurt themselves: maybe you’re struggling with substance abuse, eating disorders, gambling, overspending, or sexual integrity issues.
HANG-UPS: Individuals whose behavior is hurtful to others: you might be dealing with anger, rage, bitterness, codependency, unforgiveness, perfectionism, or relational brokenness.
Summer Lunch Program with Hamilton County Harvest Food Bank
- Lunches during the Summer for kids @ Noble Manor Apartments
- Monday’s 6:30-8pm
- Contact: Mitchell Haynes; firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamilton County Kids Coats – November 2
- Donations of new or gently-used coats accepted year round
- Donations of mittens, snow boots, hats, etc… accepted year round
- Appointments and Volunteers visit www.kidscoats.org
Serve Noblesville – June 26th – June 29th