Food Pantry – Tuesday 1-3p (DUE TO COVID-19, only ONE person allowed inside at a time)
- No Referral needed for food items
- CLOTHING NO LONGER ACCEPTED
- Hamilton County ID requried
- No appointment need
- Once a month
Contact: Rhonda Harvey
FriendSpeak – Sunday/Wednesday (Postponed due to COVID-19)
180xChange – Thursdays 7p – Recovery Ministry
180XChange is a life change recovery community of Christ believers who gather together weekly to encourage each other and apply spiritual action steps to overcome the pain and unmanageability of life. We aim to help people begin a journey that allows God to heal, transform, and create the image of their true self as a child of God. Questions? Contact Karen Ball at: 317-403-5220
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN 180XCHANGE?
HURTS: Individuals who have been hurt: perhaps you have suffered from emotional abuse, chronic illness, depression, anxiety, divorce, grief, physical abuse, or sexual abuse.
HABITS: Individuals who hurt themselves: maybe you’re struggling with substance abuse, eating disorders, gambling, overspending, or sexual integrity issues.
HANG-UPS: Individuals whose behavior is hurtful to others: you might be dealing with anger, rage, bitterness, codependency, unforgiveness, perfectionism, or relational brokenness.
Contact: Karen Ball
Summer Lunch Program with Noblesville Youth Assistance
- Lunches during the Summer for kids @ Noble Manor Apartments
- Monday’s 7-8pm
- Contact: Mitchell Haynes
Hamilton County Kids Coats – November 14, 2020 (REGISTRATION REQUIRED NO EXCEPTIONS – will run as a drive-thru 2020 due to COVID restrictions, coats will have been pre-selected, no extra coats will be available, must register @ kidscoats.org)
- Partner church to provide coats to Kids in the Noblesville community
- 2nd Saturday of November (11/14/2020)
- Donations of new or gently-used coats accepted year round.
- Appointments and Volunteers visit www.kidscoats.org
- Contact: Paula Hoffman
Serve Noblesville – August 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15, 2020
Family Promise of Hamilton County
- Host congregation for homeless/low income families certain weeks of the year